Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Special Touches

Surprinsingly, what I thought would be a weekend filled with unbridled, passionate SEX and a physical connection, turned out to be a little different and yet a little more enlightening...Over the course of three days, I found myself cut-off from the world in the sense of...no media of any kind and limited phone calls...a get away from the every day...so to speak ...with a lover who was as gentle and giving of himself as he was kind...

In a quaint home on a little street in western South Carolina, I found the time to read about and experience just a sampling of sexual massage and enlightened, tantric touching...not that I really knew what it was when I first arrived...in the beginning, I was wanting much more physical passion than I actually got...but boy was my experience surprisingly refreshing and extremely sensual...a heightened spiritual liaison...dear reader.

In my youth and as recently as a couple of months ago, a highly physical orgasm was the pinnacle of pleasure...and my mind and body constantly wanted more of that feeling...but what I didn't realize, dear reader... was that I was relying way too much on someone else to please me...and someone else's orgasmic schedule...and not the one dictated by MY body and mind...

As I continue move into a more accepting place with my more mature sexual self...I realize that much of what I seek lies within my own ability to explore and to understand the ever-changing needs of the total me...so I have undertaken the journey into self-touch...

For some, self-touch implies masturbation in which the ultimate purpose is to have an orgasm...that's it...and yes, dear reader...I have had wonderful, self-stimulated orgasms...but self-touch is the exploration of one's body for pleasure that may or may NOT lead to an orgasm...the purpose is to slowly and methodically explore the body to learn about sensual pleasures and feelings... that may be used just for my satisfaction or to inform current and future lovers about areas and strokes that excite me. Now ask yourself, dear reader, who is really better prepared at exploring your body...someone who only sees you when it's time for a physical climax... or the owner of your body...YOU...the person who lives with that perfectly wonderful body each and every day... and the one knows your body's most intimate workings?

It is my hope that through tantra, I can make connections with my total self....and that I can share with my partners and lovers new ways to stimulate my mind, body and soul...as we enjoy our fabulous journey through our lives as polyamorous adults, dear reader...

Polyamorously Yours,

Cindy
Atlanta PolyNewbie


 

No comments:

Post a Comment