Sunday, October 14, 2012

...of Anchors and Wings

(NOTE: This was my original post on this site, which was DELETED...below is my vain attempt to recreate its essence.)

None of us knows where love will take us...and I certainly didn't think that I would travel 1 1/2 hours from my home to find it...That's right 3 hours round trip people...just to meet the couple of my choice. Our intimate meeting was by mutual selection and I am blessed to have met such caring people.
Now they were not Batman and Robin, by any stretch of my creative imagination...no super-hero worshipping here...however, they were a dynamic duo. To be able to share their love, unconditionally...tenderly with me was a gift that this couple clearly possessed...and shared that night.

My experience with them was as natural as breathing. Our hands, lips and bodies connected...over and over again until we were ALL satisfied. We took turns pleasing each other, then ended up in a circle of sorts...talking, caressing and kissing our way in and out of conversations...

On my way home, it was only natural that I began to compare my poly-experience to that with my mono-partner. It was then that I realized that my primary love was time-tested, true and steadfast. His love kept me grounded and prevented me from getting lost in fanciful ideals. On the other hand, my new relationship, will hopefully give me the boundless and supportive love that will allow me to be free to explore all that is love and loving about me...about them. So it seemed quite fitting to say  that my primary love anchors me, while my new loves give me wings! What a wonderfully fulfilling thought I had at that moment and time in my life. When that experience ended, I felt that my couple had freed my soul...that they had set my life in a new direction...one that would guide me to find my true self.

Polyamorously Yours,

Atlanta PolyNewbie

No comments:

Post a Comment